|The JuJus featuring
Ray Hummel III
click onto the below links for more info
Ray Hummel III Presents: You Treated Me Bad (Ray Hummel III Records RH365)
The Ultimate JuJus Vinyl LP
Compiled from the impressive mastertape collection of The JuJus lead singer, guitarist, harmonica player, and main songwritter Ray Hummel III. This all official LP includes no less but 14 of the very best cuts from 1964-1966 ever recorded by this legendary 60s garage rock and roll, folk-garage, and surf-garage outfit from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
• One top quality deep groove phonograph LP record pressed on virgin vinyl
• The best sound quality ever for JuJus vinyl/CD releases
• A photo packed 12 page booklet
• Song info sheet with details about each track by The JuJus lead singer Ray Hummel III
• Detailed linernotes by The JuJus lead singer Ray Hummel III
• Additional liner notes text by Dr. J. of michiganrockandrolllegends.com
Unique Features of You Treated Me Bad
The first ever release of The JuJus long thought to be lost Phil Robert’s (Midwestern Sound Studios) mastertapes that were planed for release on The JuJus unreleased 1966 LP.
Previously unreleased studio versions of As Tears Go By, It’s Gonna Be Alright, Fine Day (from February 1966, featuring Rick Stevens on lead guitar), Come On Children, and She’s My Girl that are only to be found on this historic LP.
Includes both sides from The JuJus classic 1965 garage 2-sider You Treat Me Bad / Hey Little Girl on the Fenton label.
All three cuts off The JuJus previously unreleased first acetate from May 1965 in stunning authentic top sound quality.
The high energy killer garage track Cryin’ from the Fenton recording session (September 1965) in perfect sound quality!
Three choice previously unreleased rehearsal room tracks from 1964 including possibly the best ever versions of Gerry And The Pacemakers’ Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying, and Ritchie Valens’ Donna, along with the previously unreleased instrumental band original Flake Out.
Ultra rare previously unseen photo material from the collection of The JuJus lead singer/guitarist/harmonica player/song writter Ray Hummel III
Expertise professional mastering, and deep groove vinyl cutting.
1. You Treat Me Bad (Fenton Records, August 1965)
2. As Tears Go By (Midwestern Sound Studios, 1966)
3. It’s Gonna Be Alright (Midwestern Sound Studios, 1965 or 1966)
4. Fine Day (Midwestern Sound Studios, February 1966)
5. Come On Children (Midwestern Sound Studios, late 1965, or early 1966)
6. Cryin’ (Fenton Records, September 1965)
7. Hey Little Girl (Fenton Records, August 1965)
1. Flake Out (unreleased track, ca. 1964)
2. Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying (Godwin High School’s practice room, 1964)
3. She’s My Girl (Midwestern Sound Studios, 1966)
4. Donna (Woodland Skating Rink, 1964)
5. Hey Little Girl (Great Lakes Recording Co., May 1965)
6. Summertime (Great Lakes Recording Co., May 1965)
7. Runaround (Great Lakes Recording Co., May 1965)
First pressing is limited to 500 copies only
ORDER NOW from one of the two following links below:
ORDER NOW for CHF 19 Swiss Franks (plus CHF 9 shipping)
Distribution: Feathered Apple Records